Thursday, May 27, 2010

Memories #4: Charybdis duo


I know duoing Charybdis is nothing special anymore. Hell, even soloing it isn't even special. But way back when...well about 3 years ago; Chickenboy and I did. Poor CB had camped this damned monster for what seemed like ages. And finally all his camping payed off. We got claim, and although it was a long fight, as he was on Ninja and I on Black Mage (which was the only job I had leveled at the time), we killed it. We never even died once. Tebald came along on his Monk, but he just goofed off killing Manta spawns. Monk would have fed Charby WAY too much TP, which would have lead to our deaths. But, back in those days, we 3 were almost always together. It was a really fun fight, and actually the only time I'd duoed it. I've fought him many times, but always in a party and only as a debuffer. It was fun and challenging as a BLM to have to debuff and also keep CB alive and buffed as much as I could. Us 3 always got into fun stuff, and I learned to be a hell of a BLM because of them. I even made up an MP/Healer gear set for our romps into adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment