Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Memories #1: Dynamis

As hard as I've tried, I can't leave Stardust behind. As busy as my life is, I won't be able to bring her back any time soon. But, I've decided to pick one screenshot per post to write about. They will appear in no order, I've just had so many good times and the memories just stick with me. So here goes; post number 1.




This was taken just past the death house in Dynamis-Windurst. If you do Dynamis, you know where this is. This isn't showing the whole group as there are more behind. There were probably around 30-40 people in this linkshell, which was OdinSun. I don't remember this certain run, but we most likely wiped...we usually did due to stupidity during the boss pull.

As much of a long, boring pain in the butt was, I had fun for the most part in Dynamis. I got to be bossy of the other BLM, so that was fun sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment