Saturday, May 22, 2010

Memories #3: CoP Airship Fight

I had a static for the biggest part of the CoP missions. Well, actually, I had a static for the whole of CoP. I lead a small group of people from DirtyTao up to and through the Ouryu fight. Shortly after, DirtyTao died out, and I joined NorthernSun. I then joined a group of people and we were a static for the rest of CoP. This screenshot is from the dreaded Airship fight, during the Ultima portion. I won't go through the fight, but this was the most challenging for my group. It took us 2 days I think and countless tries to finally beat this fight. I know a lot of groups have no problems with this fight, even in pickup groups, so I have no idea why this one was such a challenge for us. But we did it. And it was awesome.

I'm going to go on and say that doing CoP with a group as tight-knit as mine was, was one of the highlights of my career in FFXI. I made my best friends while doing this. There will always be a place in my heart for Tristyn, Mishra, Kildain, Neps, and of course, my Mooner. These CoP missions can and will challenge you and your abilities. Will challenge your friendships. Will challenge your patience. And I wish everyone could have the experience and memories that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment